By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- San Diego Cardiac Service Agreement
We have the right to refuse business to anyone at anytime for any reason whatsoever.
- Cancellation Policy
- Please click the following link to view / read the San Diego Cardiac course cancellation policy, thank you.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on San Diego Cardiac's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on San Diego Cardiac's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by San Diego Cardiac at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on San Diego Cardiac's website are provided "as is". San Diego Cardiac makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, San Diego Cardiac does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- NO Call NO Show
- If you NO call and NO show to your appointment with San Diego Cardiac then you forfeit your total fee paid 100%.
You will have to make a new appointment and pay the fee again. San Diego Cardiac can refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason.
In no event shall San Diego Cardiac or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on San Diego Cardiac's Internet site, even if San Diego Cardiac or a San Diego Cardiac authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on San Diego Cardiac's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. San Diego Cardiac does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. San Diego Cardiac may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. San Diego Cardiac does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
San Diego Cardiac has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by San Diego Cardiac of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to San Diego Cardiac's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Same Day Card Issuance
All students will be sent their 2 year AHA E-card 2-4 hours after the class to their email inbox. If you don’t see it in your email inbox please go to heart.org/cpr/mycards to access and claim your E-card.