Manikin DecontaminationWe Clean all of the manikins and equipment with Clorox Disinfecting wipes before and after the class.
- All disputes, problems and complaints will initially be managed by the San Diego Cardiac Director consistent with American Heart Association's ECC standards and policies.
- If the problem is not resolved, the San Diego Cardiac Director will notify the TC Coordinator about the dispute / allegation. The TC will investigate the complaint and allegation by talking to both sides (participant and instructor) involved.
The TC Coordinator and the San Diego Cardiac Director will make a decision to resolve the allegation or dispute after review of AHA-ECC policy or standard involved, within 15-30 days. The involved parties will be notified of the decision to resolve the dispute and referred to any AHA materials that have influenced the decision.
- If the dispute is not resolved, AHA-ECC Regional Manager will be notified in writing about the dispute / allegation, the parties involved, the participant name, address and phone number,
what has been done to investigate the problem, what was the conclusion of the investigative efforts and decision to resolve the problem or reason of failure to resolve the problem.
Registrant Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations received prior to 24 hours of scheduled course may be eligible to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received afier the stated deadline may apply funds toward future San Diego Cardiac courses and may be subject to a $25.00 reschedule fee.
- Refunds may be credited back to the original credit card used for payment, a check may be mailed out or transfer of registration to any San Diego Cardiac course at a new, future date.
- Refunds will be made less book and supply charges for opened or used books or supplies.
San Diego Cardiac Cancellations and Refunds
- San Diego Cardiac reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the course non-viable
- If San Diego Cardiac cancels a course, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund credited back to the original credit card used for payment, a check may be mailed out or transfer funds toward registration to any San Diego Cardiac course at a new, future date.
- Cancellation requests received after the stated deadline may apply funds towards future San Diego Cardiac classes and may be subject to a $25.00 reschedule fee.