BLS / Basic Life Support
The AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Course is designed to provide healthcare professionals the ability to recognize many life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR for Adult, Child, and Infant, use an AED, and relieve choking. This course is intended for both certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed healthcare professionals. The course can also be modified to meet workplace requirements.
Audience: Individuals working in healthcare such as physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists, occupational and physical therapists, physician's assistants, residents, medical or nursing students, medical or nursing assistants, and other allied health personnel.
Traditional Classroom Initial / Renewal Full Course
- Book: Bring your own or purchase online during registration
- Discounts: Use Promo Code for discounts (Only valid when paying online)
- Length: 3-4 hours
- Continuing Education: Dental, Physical Therapy, LVN, MA, CNA, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, EMT, Paramedic
- Completion: American Heart Association 2 year certification
- Click Here To Book A Traditional BLS Course
Skills Testing Only Course