New - $1695 with Free Shipping, In-Stock
The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator is designed for safe and simple use by the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. An internal computer analyzes the heart rhythm and guides the user step-by-step with clear, calm voice prompts.
QUIK-PAK™ electrodes on the Lifepak CR+ are easy to use and connect with all Medtronic defibrillators, which allows for smooth transition of the patient from the scene of a cardiac arrest to the ambulance and into the hospital. Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes make therapy available to even the youngest victims of sudden cardiac arrest with the LifePak CR+ AED.
The Lifepak CR plus AED stores ECG data for wireless transmission through an infrared IrDA port to a personal computer (PC) which eliminates the need for data cards. User-friendly, PC-based software allows easy download, annotation and review of both ECG and event data.
The Lifepak CR Plus AED by Physio Control features:
- AHA/ERC Guidelines 2005 consistent
- Fully automatic configuration allows user to focus on patient
- Clear, calm voice guides user one step at a time
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Infant/Child Electrode capability
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- Simplified maintenance
- Compatible with all Lifepak EMS and hospital technology
- Soft carry case and extra set of electrodes included
- Eight (8) year factory warranty on all New CR Plus AEDs
- FREE Shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. NOW SHIPPING!!!
Select the fully-automatic AED option and/or additional accessories below.
To view the Refurbished Lifepak CR Plus AED, for $1595.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is available in a semiautomatic and fully automatic model. With the semiautomatic models you assess the person in sudden cardiac arrest, then open the device and apply the electrodes. The device analyzes the heart’s rhythm and tells you to push a button if the heart needs a shock. The fully automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus AED requires just the first two steps, and the device does the rest.